1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
12 years. Egads.
2. What does your username mean?
My current one is simply my name. My original one (ubermorte) was the first username I ever used online. It means over death from Germanic and Latin roots and was something that clicked that no one was using at the time.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Artist, learning, evolving,
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Near as I can tell one of my Heretic sketches from around April of 2003.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Something involving mythology, and currently something that either involves washes or ink.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Probably acrylic or oil, I know next to nothing about either.
8. What was your first favourite?
I have no idea. It looks like Crybringer's Devil Flonne Final but it was a year after I joined.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Well composed, well thought out and well executed. I've leaned a bit towards paintings I think.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Very hard to say. I've loved Noah kh's work as well as Artgerm but I've honestly discovered a lot of great art here.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Timothy Greenii, easily. We've worked together in comics for years but never actually met.
11. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Many have affected me in different ways. Timothy Greenii got me my big DC Comics break, Caanan White got me work at Avatar, many of my deviants are friends I know so they all impact my life and the friendships I've made here are too numerous to mention.
12. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My brushes, ink, watercolor pencil, watercolor, charcoal, ideas...
13. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Inspirations come from a lot places for me. But I suppose much of it comes from art jamming, life drawing and looking at artists that inspire.
14. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Most of them come from meeting people and commiserating with peers. Timothy Greenii, Jim Sandersiii, Caanan White and too many other people to count have given me great memories from my interactions with them. Not sure if I can whittle it down to just one.